Solution for collection and preservation of stool sample
The MicroCollect™ Stool Swab Suite provides the tools for the collection and preservation of the stool sample. The preservation reagent can effectively protect stool sample during long-distance transportation. This kit includes a spoon for the collection of stool samples, or a flocked swab for rectal sampling. Nylon flocked swabs help dislodge, collect, and transfer liquid, semi-solid, and solid materials, which are ideal for a range of specimen collection applications, such as diagnostic testing, cell collection, DNA testing, molecular assays, forensic assays, and direct antigen testing.
This MicroCollect™ Stool Swab Suite is hygienic, easy-to-use, and suitable for sampling and preserving the stool sample under ambient temperature in different places. The kit can be widely used in early screening for many human diseases or various molecular research applications.
- User-friendly and cost-effective
- Reduction of pre-analytical errors
- Can collect rectal swab sample or stool sample
- Collection paper is available, with enough strength to withstand the stool
- Samples can be collected, preserved and transported at ambient temperature
- The high collection volume and release rate ensure the results reliable
- The kit components are sterile and individually packaged
- Compatible with DNA/RNA isolation kits
- An all-in-one kit for stool sample collection and preservation
Instructions for Use
Each kit consists of 5 components: (1) a swab/spoon, (2) a collection and preservation tube, (3) collection paper, (4) nitrile gloves, (5) preservative installed in a sealed pressed ampoule. The instructions for use are as follows:
- Clean your hands before sampling and wear the provided gloves.
- Press the preservative into the collection and preservation tube.
- For stool sampling, unfold and lay the provided collection paper to collect the stool sample. For rectal sampling, use the flocked swab to collect a rectal sample by inserting it into your rectum.
- Carefully unscrew the cap from collection and preservation tube, transfer the sample into the collection and preservation tube using the spoon/swab, and avoid the spoon/swab touching other objects.
- Mix the sample gently and ensure the sample is submerged under the preservative. Then tightly seal the lid.
- Store/transport the sample at ambient/frozen temperature.
|Kit component (cat. 13100)
|Collection and preservation tube
Customer Support & Price Inquiry