CD Genomics provides the exosome researchers with a comprehensive service to investigate exosome-associated RNA information.
The Introduction of Exosomal RNA Sequencing
Exosomes are cell-derived vesicles that are present in many and perhaps all eukaryotic fluids, including blood, urine, and cultured medium of cell cultures. Once released, exosomes travel throughout the body, fuse with other cells and transfer their cargo to the acceptor cell. Recent research has uncovered evidence that exosomes play an important role in intercellular communication and disease transmission.
CD Genomics provides customers with the comprehensive exosomal RNA sequencing service. Exosomes contain distinct subsets of microRNAs, mRNAs, lncRNAs and other ncRNAs. Evidence is accumulating that the delivery of miRNA via exosomal transmission can result in fully functional or translatable long RNA within a recipient cell. Exosomal miRNAs may have important functions in cell-cell communication and have potential as biomarkers to detect and monitor disease. Exosomal RNA profiling provides insights into the exosome-associated RNA function and enables the applications as shown below.
- Identifying changes in exosomal miRNA under disease states is considered to be a reliable method to discover sequence signatures for the diagnosis and prognosis of disease
- The identity and expression level of exosomal mRNA have been considered a valuable approach to discover biomarkers from blood-based, saliva, and urine biofluid samples
- Long noncoding RNAs (lncRNA) are also present in exosomes and can show expression patterns that are distinct from the cellular level
Exosomal RNA Sequencing Workflow
CD Genomics provides the end-to-end exosomal RNA NGS service including isolation of exosomes from serum, plasma, urine, tissue culture media, or other samples and extraction of their associated RNA using commercial kits. CD Genomics' exosomal NGS service combines Illumina NGS barcoded libraries and next-generation sequencing platforms, offering deep sequencing data of the highest quality to accelerate your exosomal RNA research.
- The original sequencing data
- Experimental results
- Data analysis report
- Details in exosomal RNA sequencing for your writing (customization)
CD Genomics' Exosomal RNA sequencing conference focuses on the links between cell variation in tissues and organ function and further elucidates the origins of diseases. If you have additional requirements or questions, please feel free to contact us.
1. What is the method of library construction?CD Genomics typically prepares stranded, rRNA-depleted cDNA libraries from the DNA-free total RNA.