CD-Genomics is a company with rich experience in targeted gene panel sequencing which is used to accurately detect gene variations related to diseases.
CD-Genomics provides tests for mutations in at least 68 diseases and thousands of genes. Our scientists summarize disease-related genes based on the literature related to diseases. According to the genes that the customer is interested in, we use the targeted NGS sequencing method to analyze SNP, CNV and InDels. There are two targeted sequencing methods available: amplicon-based approaches and hybridization capture-based approaches.
- Amplicon sequencing: Specific primers are designed for PCR amplification for the target region of interest, multiplex up to 20,000+ amplicons in each reaction. Sequencing adapters are ligated or added by a second PCR amplification and the targeted DNA library is constructed. High-throughput sequencing is then performed.
- Hybridization capture-based target enrichment: At present, the main method is hybrid capture sequencing based on liquid phase. Based on the principle of base complementary pairing, nucleic acid probes are designed for specific regions of the genome of interest. The target region hybridization enrichment of DNA/RNA library is carried out based on liquid phase environment, and the specific genetic mutation or somatic mutation in the target region are detected by high-throughput sequencing technology.
Gene Panel Workflow
CD Genomics provides the accurate and cost-effective custom NGS panel design, optimize, sequencing and bioinformatics analysis. Our professional expert team executes quality management, following every procedure to ensure confident and unbiased results. The general workflow for custom NGS panel sequencing is outlined below.
Features of Custom NGS Panel
- Target-enrichment sequencing by Illumina provides ultra-deep sequencing to target specific genomic regions with lower costs.
- >99% sensitivity and specificity are ensured.
- Low allele frequency mutations or new mutations are reliably detected.
- Custom panel content is designed to keep up with the frontiers from current literature.
- Targeted NGS sequencing is provided to detect the mutation in target genes.
- Strict quality control throughout the pipeline workflow to ensure the accuracy and repeatability of the enrichment, sequencing and bioinformatics analysis.
Select and submit the target genes you are interested in and we will send you a design coverage report and provide you with a quote. If you have any questions or requirements, please feel free to contact us, we will help you solve the problems and further optimize to meet your needs.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.