CD-Genomics is a company with rich experience in targeted gene panel sequencing to accurately detect gene variations of interest.
CD-Genomics has an Illumina platform for variant detection. Multiple genes and regions of interest can be detected in a single assay. We have a series of predesigned panels that can be used directly to detect variants, saving time and money. Using targeted enrichment method, we can analyze single nucleotide variations (SNVs), insertions/deletions (indels), copy number variations (CNVs) and fusions with only 1 ng of DNA or RNA.
- Amplicon sequencing: Specific primers are designed for PCR amplification for the target region of interest, multiplex up to 20,000+ amplicons in each reaction. Sequencing adapters are ligated or added by a second PCR amplification and the targeted DNA library is constructed. High-throughput sequencing is then performed.
- Hybridization capture-based target enrichment: Based on the principle of base complementary pairing, nucleic acid probes are designed for specific regions of the genome of interest. The target region hybridization enrichment of DNA/RNA library is carried out based on liquid phase environment, and the specific genetic mutation or somatic mutation in the target region are detected by high-throughput sequencing technology.
Gene Panel Workflow
CD Genomics provides the accurate and cost-effective targeted gene panel sequencing and bioinformatics analysis. Our professional expert team executes quality management, following every procedure to ensure confident and unbiased results. The general workflow for predesigned NGS panel sequencing is outlined below.
- Target-enrichment sequencing by Illumina provides ultra-deep sequencing to target specific genomic regions with lower costs.
- >99% sensitivity and specificity are ensured.
- Low allele frequency mutations or new mutations are reliably detected.
- Targeted NGS sequencing is provided to detect the mutation in target genes.
- Strict quality control throughout the pipeline workflow to ensure the accuracy and repeatability of the enrichment, sequencing and bioinformatics analysis.
For more information about the Predesigned NGS Panel or need other amplification requirements, please contact us.
Want to know more specific disease-related genes or just detect genes of interest? We offer Custom NGS Panel for you.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.